|Spoken languages||French (native), Lingala (native), English (TOEFL 2005)|
Free software contributions
Logilab Developer october 2018 to present
- Review some of the in-house software components (cubes) and make them:
- installable via pip.
- Python2 and Python3 compatible.
- pass unittests.
- (some of them) run inside Docker containers.
- Add type annotations to some of the in-house libraries.
Dakar Institute of Technology Python & SQL Instructor october 2019 to present
- Python instructor:
- Introduction to Python programming.
- Introduction to Object Oriented Programming with Python.
- SQL instructor:
- Introduction to relational databases (SQLite).
- Teach how to use SQL to store, query, and manipulate data.
- Cover the basics of the SQLAlchemy SQL Toolkit and Object Relational Mapper.
Brief.me Developer february to june 2018
- Optimizing Django Admin rendering process (raw_id_fields, readonly_fields, queryset filtering)
- Implementing student offer
- Maintainance and features addition for the news platforms:
- Doing a little bit of SysAdmin:
- Configuring and setting up web servers and SSL certificates (Nginx + Let's Encrypt).
- Configuring project deployment (Supervisor, Gunicorn, Django, Celery).
XCG Consulting Developer february 2017 to january 2018
- Dockerizing Django projects to ease the deployment process.
- Updating building process and drop the use of buildout.
- Configuring Drone as the CI system.
- Moving the Xbus.io website from Django-cms, to Hugo.
- Maintainance and features addition for the e-commerce platforms:
- Monitoring production servers via Sentry, & taking required actions if necessary.
Pierre Chrzanowski, Patrick Nsukami, Tangui Morlier:
2008-2010 : Master in software engineering; Institut Supérieur d'Informatique, Dakar, Senegal
2007-2008 : Bachelor informatics; Institut des Sciences de l'Ingénieur, Dakar, Senegal
2005-2007 : Brevet de Technicien Supérieur (electronics); Le "G15", Dakar, Senegal